T6 bcm (087p)

Power ut

RSQ3 engined
VIP Member
T6 Guru
On a t6 bcm dose anything run off the module
Regards. Dsg gearbox / window motors / cluster ?
If so anyone help advise with bcm number I need. 2016

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

BCM is an integrated unit and in fact it includes 3 modules (BCM, CAN GATEWAY & BATTERRY REGULATOR)
T6 uses the following BCMs:
7E0 937 090
7E0 937 090 B
7E0 937 090 C

7E0 937 090 D
7E0 937 090 E

Last 2 variants D & E can't have remote control paired via simple VCDS adaptation process.
C variant seems to be the best choice but B also provides the same retrofitting capability.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

BCM is an integrated unit and in fact it includes 3 modules (BCM, CAN GATEWAY & BATTERRY REGULATOR)
Basicly I’m runing an audi conversion in an old t5 but with the t5.1 cluster so I wondered as the t6 is smart charge ( Lin bus ) wonderd if a t6 module would Suport this ? And also t6 electric windows do they have to be run threw a bcm for them to fuction, also with t6 same having dsg. Possible been compatable for few gearbox u faults /
Not to meantion I’m running a t6 electric rack

Have you got VCDS AUTOSCAN from the donor Audi?
t6 is smart charge ( Lin bus ) wonderd if a t6 module would Suport this
Yes, T6 does support smart charging and alternator is controlled via LIN-BUS

And also t6 electric windows do they have to be run threw a bcm for them to fuction,
Depends what functionality you are looking for. Comfort operation like, remote windows rollup, power mirror fold up require LIN-BUS communication between BCM and door modules.

also with t6 same having dsg. Possible been compatable for few gearbox u faults /
Can you elaborate?

Not to meantion I’m running a t6 electric rack
I guess you actually meant a T6.1 electric power steering rack?

Regards windows just so they open/ close via door switch ( as I don’t think they would work without bcm/ thankyou for advise nice to have a battery light as the t5.1 cluster is smart charge but can isn’t compatible with cluster ( Hernce as I’m now going t6 dash conversion wonderd if later cluster maybe compatible with cluster

Perhaps this could help you.
I did see it but was sure if all bcm pin data was same ( personally only bought it to see if it will power heater controll pannel / cruise/ possible electric windows ) as my conversion is all audi

Can anyone confirm the bcm 087p bcm
Earth / lives to power up fuction along with canbus out to for heater pannel use?

After looking at 2 bcm sim finding pin data wrong
Anyone know the correct earths and lives to power it up?

Anyone know if the bcm has a can wake up wire) as I carnt seem to get it to work with adding these powers/ earths to bcm ( standalone idea)

Back