T6 and T26 same shape?

AzzaDavies5

Hello, recently bought a T26, wondering if anyone can give me an answer, are they the same shape and size, regardless of weight, Thanks!

Hello, recently bought a T26, wondering if anyone can give me an answer, are they the same shape and size, regardless of weight, Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!
When I first started looking for a Transporter I found it all a bit confusing until I found out that;
Assuming your Transporter was built after late 2015 it's a Transporter T6, the 6 refers to it being the 6th generation of Transporter.
The T26 / T28 / T30 and T32 designation refers to the T6's maximum permitted gross vehicle weight, it's a Transporter T6 but also in your case a T26.
A T26 such as yours can be loaded up until it has a gross weight of 2600KG, a T32 can be loaded until it has a gross weight of 3200KG.

Welcome to the forum!
When I first started looking for a Transporter I found it all a bit confusing until I found out that;
Assuming your Transporter was built after late 2015 it's a Transporter T6, the 6 refers to it being the 6th generation of Transporter.
The T26 / T28 / T30 and T32 designation refers to the T6's maximum permitted gross vehicle weight, it's a Transporter T6 but also in your case a T26.
A T26 such as yours can be loaded up until it has a gross weight of 2600KG, a T32 can be loaded until it has a gross weight of 3200KG.
Thank you!

Back