T6.1 Side Bars

Markgf

Team Pure-Grey
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all. Can anyone recommend a good set of Matt Black side bars for my 6.1?? I had a really good pair on the 6, from eBay, 3 years ago, for £100. The seller has disappeared!!! I’m after them looking like the accessory fit ones from VW, but at a quarter of the price

Hi all. Can anyone recommend a good set of Matt Black side bars for my 6.1?? I had a really good pair on the 6, from eBay, 3 years ago, for £100. The seller has disappeared!!! I’m after them looking like the accessory fit ones from VW, but at a quarter of the price

@CALLAKN stuck a pair on his T6 recently and I think he got them from LV with a discount code. He should be along shortly to elaborate, but I wonder if the T6 and T6.1 side bars are the same? I cannot imagine they have changed them, but might be worth double checking.

These 6.1 snobs, keep em away!!!

id imagine they’re the same Leighton vans will tell you straight...discount code LV15FORUM

£96 cost me with next day delivery

Best way to find out mate, is get under your van on either sill, and unscrew the plastic trays with 8mm socket (about 5 from front to back along the sill, and then look behind that to see if there the grommits which can be pulled out and side bars fitted to them

Back