Sold T6.1 vents, clock and radio surround

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulR83

2020 T32 199 DSG
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Still got the vents, clock and radio surround. Perfect project if someone wants to colour code them ;)
New T6.1 captains chair for sale. I have purchased a factory swivel and swapped my leather base cushions and back rest over so selling the rest as not required.
Its brand new, except the height adjustable base itself off my original seat which was hardly used. Seat has manual lumbar and an occupancy sensor. No airbag or heating element.
Have a Rusty Lee swivel too which can sell for £75. Too heavy to post.
After £850 for the seat. Can deliver within an hour of Brighton area for free, or meet up to two hours away if required and fuel is covered.

Also i've just done a California dash upgrade so have the following:
LH air vent - £20
RH air vent - £20
Radio surround - £30
Speedo surround - £40
Trim panel above glovebox palladium grey- £15
Trim panel around steering column palladium grey - £20
Passenger window switch - £10
Drivers window switch - £20
Electric mirror switch - £15

All prices include postage

RIB seat riser £30 + plus postage

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jim,
Yes, still for sale at £850. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

OK thanks. adding a single base and the swivel plate takes cost up a bit too much for me and just noticed you're in Brighton so I'll maybe leave it. Thanks for response. Hope you get it sold soon

Looking on ebay bases are about £150. then you need a suitable swivel which are about £200. I have a rusty Lee one but didn't get on with it hence the change to factory.
Also probably need the floor bolts

Still have the dash vents centre radio dial surround and other bits in the grey is so can I have some pictures

Bump. Still got the vents, clock and radio surround. Perfect project if someone wants to colour code them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back