T6.1 Mud Flaps Fitted

Not great fitment on the front ones - that will rub through to the bare metal in no time.

Mud flaps …. A problem almost as much as picking new wheels can someone tell me the best short mud flaps for a van 6.1 with barn doors ?? Still can’t tell why they say only for tail gate ? And won’t fit a 6.1 ? Are the vans that much different? Don’t really want to start cutting and trimming but would like the stubby short type pls
Any help would be great ?

Mud flaps …. A problem almost as much as picking new wheels can someone tell me the best short mud flaps for a van 6.1 with barn doors ?? Still can’t tell why they say only for tail gate ? And won’t fit a 6.1 ? Are the vans that much different? Don’t really want to start cutting and trimming but would like the stubby short type pls
Rear bumper shape is different

Bump

Thought I’d piggy back on this thread

Mud flat recommendations please for the 6.1 with tailgate.
Also ( maybe daft question), do these need to be drilled or just clip on ?
Thanks

Thought I’d piggy back on this thread

Mud flat recommendations please for the 6.1 with tailgate.
Also ( maybe daft question), do these need to be drilled or just clip on ?
Thanks
The ones I originally fitted were a good fit on the rear bumper (screw fixings). You need to trim the front ones so they don’t catch the bottom of the doors

Back