T6.1 First drive

Kev23

QA Engineer
T6 Guru
while my van was into the dealers they gave me a T6.1 shuttle as a loaner, albeit a basic one but i must say i don't like the dash layout.
  • 12v socket on the top dash at drivers side
  • Stupid mid dash shelf/slot which is handy for the odd pen
  • No cubby hole covers
  • And to top it off, a USB port which is a different size from anything i owned!!
Fair do's i may be spoilt with my own van, are they all the same dash layout? But seriously, what's with the USBs?

Not when you're miles away and your phone goes flat:rolleyes:

Seriously though, USB C ports have become very common over the last 3 or 4 years, my phone had USB C ports for that long and my 3 year old laptop has them so I'm used to them. Can't say the same for apple users!

Seriously though, USB C ports have become very common over the last 3 or 4 years, my phone had USB C ports for that long and my 3 year old laptop has them so I'm used to them. Can't say the same for apple users!
Doesnt matter what the connection is on the phone as long as the cable has usb c at the other end.

Nowt wrong with Apple users, or the tech enlightened lol, it simply means buying another lead, in my case lightening port to usb c

Nowt wrong with Apple users, or the tech enlightened lol, it simply means buying another lead, in my case lightening port to usb c

Definitely nothing wrong with any user of any device, they have however resisted the industry standard in mobile device connectivity since the apple 30-pin! I had iPhones from the 3GS until the iPhone 7.

Last edited:
Back