Sold T5 Sportline Wheels. £350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veedubd

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi I have a set of Mk1 Borbet sportline wheels to move on, these have been in my garage for a few years before getting them powder coated anthracite grey and fitting new VW centre caps

These a fully powdercoated although unfortunately two of the wheels have minor chips out of the coating where they knocked together in the van - is right on the edge and been touched in and will be hardly noticeable once tires are on as the bead/rim protector will sit against this area (pics attached to show) also to be completely honest one wheel centre cap fixing thread isnt as good as rest so a slightly longer bolt is fitted which holds perfectly fine and not noticeable once fitted

These are 8Jx18 and have part number KBA45565 stamped on them

I would like to get back what they owe me hopefully so offers around £350?

Collection from PE13 area preferred or happy for a courier to pick up (stored in boxes already)
Wanted to give you guys first dibs before they get listed elsewhere

IMG_6334.JPG

IMG_6335.JPG

IMG_6336.JPG

IMG_6337.JPG

IMG_6338.JPG

IMG_6330.JPG

IMG_6339.JPG

IMG_6333.JPG

IMG_6340.JPG

@Bruceman85 Sorry i dont have any pics of these fitted as they have never been fitted to either of my Transporters, these were brought originally for my previous van and not fitted before i sold it, they then sat in garage until i decided to get them powdercoated and sell on as i have no use for them any longer, if its just this style of wheel im sure others have fitted them on here if you was to search or if not a separate search on internet will show these fitted to some vans :thumbsup:

@Bruceman85 Sorry i dont have any pics of these fitted as they have never been fitted to either of my Transporters, these were brought originally for my previous van and not fitted before i sold it, they then sat in garage until i decided to get them powdercoated and sell on as i have no use for them any longer, if its just this style of wheel im sure others have fitted them on here if you was to search or if not a separate search on internet will show these fitted to some vans :thumbsup:
VeeDubd,
Thanks for the reply i have found some wheels closer to home on Sunday so wont be needing these.

thanks again for prompt response.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back