T32 Springs To Level Her Out? (camper)

Pau1GTI

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi Guys I'm just wanting to check if I got some T32 standard springs fitted to my campered T28 it will raise the rear back up as it sags on the T28s a bit.

Full furniture, End bed (scopema) etc.

Cheers
Paul

Yes it would help Jack up the rear.

I've done this with our T30 panel van that was sagging at the rear.

We had a T32 spring set fitted at the dealers during a rear diff swap.

Solved the problem for us.

Brilliant Dellmasive thanks.

I'm fitting 245/65/17s BFGs on kmc Holeshots also, hoping for a softer ride all round instead of the standard davonports and b14s I have now.

Did you find the t32 springs any stiffer than the t30s?

Yes... they gave a slightly firmer ride.

Cheers. Here's hoping they are still softer than B14s then. Dont get me wrong b14s are very nice but I did enjoy the comfort of my van on t28 springs before it was converted.

Yep defo softer,

I have sportline springs which are similar to b14 . . . . . A firm sporty ride, but no where near as soft as the stock t32.

It's the long spring travel that gives you the plushness . . . . . So any lowered spring will have to be stiffer to support the weight.

It's a balance between soft ride or lowered sport look.

Yep defo softer,

I have sportline springs which are similar to b14 . . . . . A firm sporty ride, but no where near as soft as the stock t32.

It's the long spring travel that gives you the plushness . . . . . So any lowered spring will have to be stiffer to support the weight.

It's a balance between soft ride or lowered sport look.

Cool good to know thanks. In the end I went with these so hopfully I can achieve both looks (albeit not to everyone's liking) and comfort.

Screenshot_20190213-220036_Instagram.jpg

So are you ditching the billie's?.

Yeah Fish back to standard but changing to t32 springs instead of the t28s to level it out.

The billies are good, I'm just being a drama queen and have the swamper in mind now.

Yeah Fish back to standard but changing to t32 springs instead of the t28s to level it out.

The billies are good, I'm just being a drama queen and have the swamper in mind now.
PM inbound!

Just want to raise this again.
Currently im On lowering springs all round. -40mm And my conversion sags at the rear.
It’s a T30.
Would I be Best swapping to OEM T30 springs On the front and T32 on the rear to level her up?

Just want to raise this again.
Currently im On lowering springs all round. -40mm And my conversion sags at the rear.
It’s a T30.
Would I be Best swapping to OEM T30 springs On the front and T32 on the rear to level her up?
Hi.
That's one way to do it.

Or a much better way is to purchase some proper load rated lowering springs that have height adjustable rear cups on the rear.

We supply and fit a lot of the Eibach Comfort Adjustable Lowering springs to our own Kombi and Campervan conversions.

The beauty of these is that they offer an approximate 40-45mm drop on the front but a adjustable cup on the rear so you can set up the rake or pitch of the van according to the actual payload carried and or weight distribution within the van.

So for instance a kitchen and water tanks on one side of the van can be adjusted so the vehicle sits level from side to side whilst also ensuring you have the desired rear ride differential to the front ride height. We usually recommend a 10mm difference.

The other benefits are the Eibachs offer a much improved level of ride comfort over other sport springs, whilst still improving handling, by reducing body roll and are in fact a much better quality of spring so fracture cases are extremely rare indeed compared to H&R and Cobra etc.

We can also offer free lower spring cups to forum members if you ask nicely.

These are rated up to a T32.

Regards,

Brett.

Hi.
That's one way to do it.

Or a much better way is to purchase some proper load rated lowering springs that have height adjustable rear cups on the rear.

We supply and fit a lot of the Eibach Comfort Adjustable Lowering springs to our own Kombi and Campervan conversions.

The beauty of these is that they offer an approximate 40-45mm drop on the front but a adjustable cup on the rear so you can set up the rake or pitch of the van according to the actual payload carried and or weight distribution within the van.

So for instance a kitchen and water tanks on one side of the van can be adjusted so the vehicle sits level from side to side whilst also ensuring you have the desired rear ride differential to the front ride height. We usually recommend a 10mm difference.

The other benefits are the Eibachs offer a much improved level of ride comfort over other sport springs, whilst still improving handling, by reducing body roll and are in fact a much better quality of spring so fracture cases are extremely rare indeed compared to H&R and Cobra etc.

We can also offer free lower spring cups to forum members if you ask nicely.

These are rated up to a T32.

Regards,

Brett.
Thanks for your reply, I didn’t want it lowered as I don’t. Think my new wheels and tyres will fit if lowered 40mm.
That’s the issue
255/55/18
So was going to try normal OEM springs T30 and T32

Back