Sold Delivery Mileage Devonports. £550

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev.O

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have a set of delivery mileage Devonports for sale and available within a week or so. These will be removed from my new T32.

They will come with the black centre section though no bolts.

Looking for collection only from North Bristol or North Somerset (Clevedon).

£550

Hi, yes these are currently still on the van. I was supposed to have the new wheels fitted tomorrow but the tyre company need to order in black wheel weights. I believe the wheels will be ready Monday so these should be available early next week.

Hi Dave, I have a chap who is interested, he’s away this week so hoping to collect next week. Of for any reason he can’t make it, I can get you know if you like?

Hi Dave, I have a chap who is interested, he’s away this week so hoping to collect next week. Of for any reason he can’t make it, I can get you know if you like?
Thanks, I might possibly be. I say possibly because I actually only need 1 tyre for the tear but I do not like changing single tyres. I have Agilis CrossClimate on the front and was looking at the same for the rear. A pair of those is only a little less than a set of nearly new Devonports when they are offered for sale on here. I’m in Swindon so not far from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back