Swivel seat upgrade

Hiya @DaveyB they are Sportscraft "nut on top" swivels as this allows one of our 100ah agm batteries to be installed underneath the swivel if desired. I have used the ribs in the past but found them to creak and on caravelles the swivel release fouls on the seat plastics.

Slidepods

I have a caravelle which has heated seats and drivers seat is full electric, can you please confirm I can still fit to the passenger side with no issues apart from raising 35mm ?
Can you supply just the one ?
Thanks

Hiya @DaveyB they are Sportscraft "nut on top" swivels as this allows one of our 100ah agm batteries to be installed underneath the swivel if desired. I have used the ribs in the past but found them to creak and on caravelles the swivel release fouls on the seat plastics.
Thanks for the response @slidepods. Do you sell these as I can't see them on your website.

Slidepods

I have a caravelle which has heated seats and drivers seat is full electric, can you please confirm I can still fit to the passenger side with no issues apart from raising 35mm ?
Can you supply just the one ?
Thanks

Not done a full electric but happy for you to return the swivel if you run into trouble.

Back