SWB Kombi OEM Fiberboard Interior Panels

Howler

Sold
T6 Pro
Genuine VW Kombi interior panels for SWB.
2 x full height rear third panels, 1x half height middle third panel, 1x passenger side sliding door panel, 2x C-pillar panels with seatbelt cut-outs and 1x tailgate panel (tailgate has strap for closing and electric window type switch to release).
Come with all plastic fittings.
Ideal for panel van to kombi conversion.
(Does not include roof panels)
Make me an offer :)

I will be removing mine, twin sliding Kombi once I get the carpet if interested.

Bottom end of M40 though

Not yet, gathering dust in the garage still, if anyone is interested
Hello there. I’m on holiday at the moment for 2 weeks. I’ll give you a shout when I get home and I’ll have them if still available.
We can sort a price then if that’s ok.
Thanks. Dan

Have a set of these panels (& trim clips) sat in my living room as recently removed them from my van and made ply replacements that I've carpeted, also have the roof panels, anyone want them (I'm in Wiltshire), before Nov 5th rocks up and they end up as bonfire fuel to toast my kids marshmallows

Have a set of these panels (& trim clips) sat in my living room as recently removed them from my van and made ply replacements that I've carpeted, also have the roof panels, anyone want them (I'm in Wiltshire), before Nov 5th rocks up and they end up as bonfire fuel to toast my kids marshmallows
interested......

Back