SWB bed measurement

R8N XX

Shadow1
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Good morning.
so I have beeen looking for a bed set up for a while.
i was wondering if someone with shortie do a measurement for me please

i would like the measurement from the rear seat (back folded) to rear door please

many thanks
Ron

Good morning.
so I have beeen looking for a bed set up for a while.
i was wondering if someone with shortie do a measurement for me please

i would like the measurement from the rear seat (back folded) to rear door please

many thanks
Ron
@I have both SWB and a bed but I'm not to sure what you mean my bed in the seat position has a shelf behind it which is top of bed when bed is down and gap between that and the door is 40mm sorry if thats not you meant

Hi.
Thanks for the reply.

What I am after is with the rear seat back folded. The measurement fro the rear of the seat folded to the rear doors.

Thank

I’m guessing it’s rear seats folded down then measurement from back of them (when folded) to rear of the door!

Maybe this will help. I'm buying my bed/seat combination for my T6 SWB Kombi - the units I am buying are 1400mm in length so that when the Kombi seats are in the unit fits up to the back of the folded seats to extend the bed length over the back over the folded seats. This link will show you the Torridon units for both Kombi and panel van length: https://www.theplyguys.co.uk/product-page/torridon-range
You'd get the same info from looking at the dimensions for the Forty Winks beds etc.
If I've still misunderstood what you're asking for I'm sorry....

Well what a waste of time this thread is OP comes on here don't explain their selves very well say they need
"The measurement fro the rear of the seat folded to the rear doors"
What type of seat ? or is it a bed in the seat position with the the rear bit/parcel shelfey bit up
asked for a diagram nothing forth coming
so one of 2 things
OP has now sorted it could have posted to say so
or
their just time wasters
Rant over
We tried to help

Thanks for all the reply’s.

Attached pictures are the measurements I am after.

Cheers.

2325F7E0-C7A9-487F-B097-1A22BA6A403E.jpeg

7DDFB203-76E0-4907-9B5B-2D6A1F87E609.jpeg

868C90D4-377A-4AC3-A835-827523C6F4DE.jpeg

652ED6C0-149D-4CA9-8F1D-1CA4A3AE5AE1.jpeg

have a look at vanfurniture website, they design units to go behind the kombi seats and they have all the measurements included, might help, meanwhile ill go and measure mine

That's a surprise, I thought the SWB would be 400mm less, as the van is 400mm shorter.

That’s mine a lwb.

Need the same in swb format
I’m confused. The photo you have posted is not the dimensions of a LWB, those are of a SWB. My SWB is 1500 from the back edge of the seat folded to the outer edge of the tailgate.see photo. A LWB is 400mm longer.
I’m buying furniture to go into my Kombi behind the seats which is designed at 1400. The same furniture for a SWB PV or a SWB Kombi if you are not using the seats is 1800mm.

DB896F39-3833-4389-9E40-CF920D3F9D6B.jpeg

Sorry gents

I can move my seats back as I have another set of floor brackets.

As I have the seats at the rear most of the time. That is why I wanted the measurements

Thanks

Sorry gents

I can move my seats back as I have another set of floor brackets.

As I have the seats at the rear most of the time. That is why I wanted the measurements

Thanks
Then it seems your rearmost position for your seats is the same as the standard position of a SWB Kombi.

Back