Sold Swamper Wheels and Tyres for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimhcatlover

I have a set of 4 Black Rhino wheels and tyres which I have removed from my VW California that I have just purchased.
The wheels are black and are 18" and I assume 8J
They come with the black wheel studs, 4 x locking studs and the centraliser rings to suit a VW California
They are fitted with BF Goodrich All Terrain K02 tyres in T255/55 R18 109/105R
The van has only done 6K miles and I'm not sure when these were fitted but the tread condition looks good to me.
I'm located near Alton in Hampshire and they would need collection.

Wheels are Black Rhino York 18 x 8J PCD = 120 ET = 35
Load rating is 1226KG / 2700Lbs

I'm looking for £1000 for the complete set
2022-01-07 10.44.41.jpg2022-01-07 10.44.04.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of 4 Black Rhino wheels and tyres which I have removed from my VW California that I have just purchased.
The wheels are black and are 18" and I assume 8J
They come with the black wheel studs, 4 x locking studs and the centraliser rings to suit a VW California
They are fitted with BF Goodrich All Terrain K02 tyres in T255/55 R18 109/105R
The van has only done 6K miles and I'm not sure when these were fitted but the tread condition looks good to me.
I'm located near Alton in Hampshire and they would need collection.
View attachment 144515View attachment 144516
Price please?

says in post 1 - Alton in Hampshire.

I would jump at this sale, but a large tax bill and buying a kitchen this month has cleared me out. Wait until the end of the months and I'll take them. (I'm only 20mins away)

Doh....just saw that. Clicked on the name 1st then realised.
Don't forget the forum delivery service and we have vans travelling from Andover to Wigan.....

Jim, did you find the gearing was affected by having such large wheels? The are larger than my 20" 275/35/20

I only drove the van a few miles before I changed the wheels. From the wheel size calculator I think they would be about 6% over, so not a massive difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back