Found Swamper stuff

Brindle

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi, looking for anything swamper related for a new project, obviously wheels and tyres are the main thing, but anything else “swamperish” I’d also be interested in.

Cheers!!

Set of wheels?

Set of wheels?

Thanks for posting the link. I do love those wheels, but I really I want the BFG look so need 16 or 17” ideally

Set of wheels?

Here’s my friends van with Rockets and 235/55/18 General Grabbers. Just so you can see what they look like

1655717890246.png

Hi, looking for anything swamper related for a new project, obviously wheels and tyres are the main thing, but anything else “swamperish” I’d also be interested in.

Cheers!!
I have a Eibach Koni +35mm lift kit for sale it's for a t30 6.1 so I'm not sure if it will fit a t6 ?

Don't know if these are any use? Freshly powder coated and never fitted. Original 17" Devonport wheels. Were for a swamper project that didn't happen.Was going to fit 235-65-17 Falken Wildpeak to them. Located near Portsmouth.

1656066131525.png

Currently on eBay for £400 but i've got the offer function active and open to offers. Would rather they went to a forum member.

Cheers!!
..are you still looking for swamper-ish wheels?

Hi sorry, no. All sorted now, I’ll close the trad. Thanks anyway though.

Back