Summertime Blues!

HotandCold

T6 Guru
IMG_0479.JPG IMG_0477.JPG I finally managed to get the paint done on the van, bottom half in Summer Blue, there are a few bits to finish, I'm thinking of having the mirrors painted blue and the badges need sorting. After the pop top is fitted (soon, I hope, SCA lead times permitting...), the van is going back in for a full compounding and polish.

One striking contrast you have there..:thumbsup:
The photo makes the blue look darker than it is, the summer blue balances well with the candy white, it took many hours of research to decide, but I'm very happy with the result.

Which bumpers did you have painted? I had the original black 1 price plastics but replaced them with the caravelle ones cost a packet!

What did you do?

Guys mine gets here tomorrow so expect another addition to the team very soon ;) Mine will have a thin line between but pretty much two tone.

Nice looking Van:) I'm looking at steel wheels rather than alloys, are those 17" with lowering?

I've even been considering doing the rear quarter in to the tailgate

If you do, wrap the quarter into the hatch opening as far as the rubber seal to stop any white showing through the shut line.. Also possibly look better with the hatch open..

Nice looking Van:) I'm looking at steel wheels rather than alloys, are those 17" with lowering?
Thanks, yes they are T32 17" steels, tyres are slightly oversized at 235/65/17 but the van isn't lowered, I like the big rubber/raised ride height look

Back