Sold Stunning Vw T32 Transporter T6 Lwb Kombi 204 Dsg Paddle Shift Pearlescent White No Vat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the new crafters really wish I got 1 instead of my new transit, please let me know how it drives etc

Thats nice to know cheers lads.....It has arrived at the dealers so will be with me early this week :thumbsup:

Little boost for the add and for those who asked a sneak pic of the new bus

Drives superb with the 177 8spd Auto but obviously no 204 DSG :(.....Plenty more room for me carpets tho :thumbsup:

IMG-8601.jpg

Mate, that's stunning!

I had to double take that pic because at a glance it looked like a T6.

I've seen plenty of the new Crafters, but not in that spec, colour or wheelbase.

I like that a little more than I should, and I bet it's cheaper than a T6.

How is it compared to the T6?

Wow, that looks great in 'middle aged grey', love it. :inlove:

When I drove a Crafter about 10 years ago it was like an old tank, I bet they've moved on beyond all recognition these days.

My van is due for change nest year and am considering the crafter or the new sprinter. TBH I haven’t test drove them yet but will at the start of the new year then it will take me a while to decide spec and agree price. Your van looke really nice What extras did you have on it and is there anything you missed but wish you had. I’m still trying to get over missing the led headlights on my t6 I still point them out to my wife every time I see them and don’t won’t to make the same mistake twice.

Little boost for the add and for those who asked a sneak pic of the new bus

Drives superb with the 177 8spd Auto but obviously no 204 DSG :(.....Plenty more room for me carpets tho :thumbsup:

IMG-8601.jpg

I can't unsee that can i. T6 on steroids. Love it, want it, can't have it. Meaning i want it more.

Thanks for all the kind words :thumbsup:

She is a MWB Low Roof Highline model tricked up with most of the factory options

It is quite a bit bigger than the T6 if I'm honest but drives superb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back