Storage options for rear seats

VanMan48

T6 Pro
I've got two kids who always take on journeys the usual clutter, drinks bottles, snacks etc, so wanted to see if there were any rear seat storage solutions out there for this sort of stuff?

I'm coming from an Audi A4 which had door storage pockets, so it would be handy if there was something that worked well? Thanks!

We have a couple of cheap (£8 each) Halfords organisers strapped to the back of the front seats which we use for storing map books, phone chargers, first aid kit, etc.. They also have a version with a little drop down table. Would these work or would the front seats be too far forward for the kids to reach?

We have a couple of cheap (£8 each) Halfords organisers strapped to the back of the front seats which we use for storing map books, phone chargers, first aid kit, etc.. They also have a version with a little drop down table. Would these work or would the front seats be too far forward for the kids to reach?
Got a similar organiser thing from Aldi.

Thanks guys, yeah the Halfords one would do the trick I think. The only thing I had seen up until now was the Brandrup one which cost an arm and leg!

How do the aldi ones fit? Are they tight on the back? Any pics of either fitted? Sorry for all the questions;-)

Got 2 from halfords. Table one was £10 and the other was £8. Does for the kids stuff and tidies things away and keeps the drinks bottles off the floor

Back