Stiches n Steel or similar for quick set up overnight stay

Hilly64

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have a Dometic driveaway awning but was looking for something lighter and quick to erect for the odd overnight/long weekend stay. this issue I have is that the S+S seems to be just a canopy and I would ideally like something to give some privacy for a portaloo and possibly few bits of camping gear so be good to have sides ..... any recommendations?

What set up do members employ for the short stay?

I guess the other option is an additional pop up simple toilet tent under the canopy and trust the cooking gear don't get nicked .... not too vexed about this as no bad experiences to date fingers crossed .... again any recommendations for a pop up loo tent?

I do like the adaptability of the S+S system and understand the material is robust ..... any comments or reviews?

I have the Joolca Ensuite tent (used to have the Joolca hot water heater) and its brilliant for putting the Thetford toilet in and then I use the other 'room' for storage. The tent pops up in literally 60 seconds, really simple

Ensuite Double

Quest Screen House?

Or too big?

Quest Screen House?

Or too big?

nice but think it would be a tad big, i also think it would be as convenient to throw up the Dometic which is quick to set up just a tad heavy and needs phaffing to get perfect

Reactions: CAB
I have the Joolca Ensuite tent (used to have the Joolca hot water heater) and its brilliant for putting the Thetford toilet in and then I use the other 'room' for storage. The tent pops up in literally 60 seconds, really simple

Ensuite Double

that looks a great bit of kit but expensive and expensive toilet tent

something similar without the showering might work especially additional storage area ... good idea

that looks a great bit of kit but expensive and expensive toilet tent

something similar without the showering might work especially additional storage area ... good idea
Yeah its not cheap but it is fantastic and very practical. Could always keep an eye out for a used one

Ensuite Double
+1 for the Joolca.

Not owned one, but had a demo of how easy they are to put up/take down and it's what I'd choose were my air-beam awning mysteriously go spang!!

Back