Status 1 Automotive Slimline pop top roof

I take it you mean one from Status 1 Automotive in Birstall? Sorry but had to search one of the images to find the roof you were refering to

I take it you mean one from Status 1 Automotive in Birstall? Sorry but had to search one of the images to find the roof you were refering to
I do mate yes, booked in for a conversion next month and wanting any info on comfort as originally wanted Reimo do hoping my decision is justified by the money going somewhere else in the van

Can't help with the roof but they get good reviews and their gallery shows some good work. Not sure of you can change the title of your post but it may help you get the response you're looking for

Can't help with the roof but they get good reviews and their gallery shows some good work. Not sure of you can change the title of your post but it may help you get the response you're looking for
Yeah I’ve been to see a few companies and they are one of the nicest I’ve seen hence me choosing them, my only concern was my original wish list was Reimo roof and sliding bed but I’ve now gone for a RIB and the roof as per, but whole package is less £s and I get so much more for what I was looking at but hoping to look back and know it’s right call on roof more so.

Not sure on the roof comfort etc, but I’ve been to their showroom and the quality looks great. Spent 2 hours there and chatted and had coffee with them. Lovely vans.

Not sure on the roof comfort etc, but I’ve been to their showroom and the quality looks great. Spent 2 hours there and chatted and had coffee with them. Lovely vans.
Yeah me too Phil the owner is V nice guy takes time to discuss should have mine done and back with me by mid Oct can’t wait the roof bed they do on a white board which help reflect the light down in the cabin which is also good as it brightens up the whole area, just wondering on the roof comfort but as it’s slimline they look great on the van and no bolts visible anywhere putting roof rails on it too

Back