Stanford Hall...

Surprised more aren't going, like you say cracking show, always a great show and shine, some great cars/vans on display.
Camping Sat/Sun with local club, lads weekend .

Never been but fancy it, I need to somehow bribe the wife as its not far from us either.
Will keep you updated on my success of persuasion. :sneaky:

Never been but fancy it, I need to somehow bribe the wife as its not far from us either.
Will keep you updated on my success of persuasion. :sneaky:

That's easy. Just tell her you're taking her to look round a beautiful hall built in the 1690's, set in 900 acres of lush green grass and majestic trees. There's loads of romantic walks, lots of beauty, oh and the odd VW here and there.

I'm there with the T5 that I have for sale and the '46 Beetle on display in front of the hall. I'll be at or around the Historic Volkswagen club tent again located on the area in front of the hall.

Rod

Well looks like we will be there tommorow :thumbsup: I will be the one looking like we are taking the dog for a walk and suprised at all VW's in the way ;).
If any one wants to say hi I will mostly be behind a daft black labradoodle :).

Fair play on swinging that one Jon. :thumbsup:

Good show and fantastic weather - nice to meet up with @rod_vw - someone who has probably forgotten more about VW and campers than I will ever learn!

I met him too, and yes I also agree, cut this chap in half and he's got VW stamped through him like a stick of rock.
I probably passed you several times whist looking for anything newer than 1950! Great day out though.

Back