Wanted Staggered 20’s in bronze/anthracite

RT76

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Having bought some new knees for my Caravelle, I thought it only fair to start looking for some new sneaks for the summer.

Is anyone selling or know of anyone selling a set of bronze or anthracite alloys.

Don’t need the tyres, as I will no doubt buy some new ones, unless they are Michelins or similar on them already.

Looking at 8.5 fronts and 10 rears, although may need some advice on the ET for the rear as I don’t want to foul the sliding door cards.

Many thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi there

I have the same set up as your looking for with 10s on the rear and no fouling of door cards but close- look forward to pics!

Looking at 245/45 20 for the front and 275/40 for the rear, I can live with a 1mm difference front to back!

got a brand new set of navis ludis and tyres? £1000 in silver and 9j all round with 20mm
spacers for rear

Looking at 245/45 20 for the front and 275/40 for the rear, I can live with a 1mm difference front to back!
275/40 is pretty likely to foul the Caravelle door card on the back with any offset, but the higher offset the better.
For example; Velare do their 10” wide wheels in 38 and 45 offset, the 45 to help clear Caravelle door cards, the 38 won’t.

How low are you?

Won’t be silly low - I bought the H&R coilovers from Ben, on here.

Driveway means I can’t go too low, so maybe 80mm from normal.

Long term aim is to go for air+, but for now this is a temporary solution to my needs for reasonable height in the winter and a bit more sportiness in the summer.

Won’t be silly low - I bought the H&R coilovers from Ben, on here.

Driveway means I can’t go too low, so maybe 80mm from normal.

Long term aim is to go for air+, but for now this is a temporary solution to my needs for reasonable height in the winter and a bit more sportiness in the summer.
80mm might be too low for 245/45 front tyres, you might get some rubbing. Remember that the Caravelle is 20mm down as standard, so a normal 80mm drop will be 60.

That’s through shorter stock springs though, isn’t it, so yes, I’ll be 60 lower than stock Caravelle, but 80 lower than stock transporter.

Having bought some new knees for my Caravelle, I thought it only fair to start looking for some new sneaks for the summer.

Is anyone selling or know of anyone selling a set of bronze or anthracite alloys.

Don’t need the tyres, as I will no doubt buy some new ones, unless they are Michelins or similar on them already.

Looking at 8.5 fronts and 10 rears, although may need some advice on the RT for the rear as I done want to foul the sliding door cards.

Many thanks in advance
Not staggered but a good price

You’re right, it was late when I looked at it, I thought they were linked by the seller! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Bav
Back