SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

@Texxaco. Been there, done that - I always thought it was a relief to get away from the noise and fillings shaking loose in the back of the aircraft.
I was that full of Adrenalin I didn’t recall slicing my leg 0n a screw that wasnt fully home in the helo deck. Gotta love it though.

I was that full of Adrenalin I didn’t recall slicing my leg 0n a screw that wasnt fully home in the helo deck. Gotta love it though.
Jumped out of a 412 once. Many years ago. That was a blast. The pilot was a psychotic ex-Vietnam pilot so had an odd definition of the ride to altitude.

Jumped out of a 412 once. Many years ago. That was a blast. The pilot was a psychotic ex-Vietnam pilot so had an odd definition of the ride to altitude.
Pilots are a breed unto their own too. Mine was a nutter who thought he owned the bloody helo.

Not so sure

not so sure.
Performance wise hire vehicles are the fastest vehicles out there. They rev hard. Go at supersonic speeds. With one careful owner and 50’000 drivers.
Almost, hire vans aren't as fast as a DPD van.
And DPD vans can bounce up a 6 inch kerb without a care in the world while the driver reads the address of his next delivery!

Back