SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Love Conwy Marine. I used to live there.
used to holiday in Conwy every year as a kid. Our Doctor had a couple of cottages in the hills that he let us use as mum worked for him.
Awesome place, crabbing on the quay, chips from the chippy there on the front...
Magic.

Defo a pillock for parking like that.
I remember a certain member of the local forum group saying about how he parked like that and then successfully argued with a traffic warden that he wasn’t due a fine as he’d bought 2 parking tickets :rofl:

:slow rofl:
Buying two tickets is a partial get out. At least he was paying the council for the two spots but still being a t**t to those who want to park. Especially down in Conwy. It's not expansive.

Anyone else find that parking bays in general are too small for modern vehicles not just the van but cars aswell
I could park perfectly within the lines but can barely get out
Find myself parking miles away if I go to any big car parks
Then some tosser always comes and parks in the space next to you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone else find that parking bays in general are too small for modern vehicles not just the van but cars aswell
I could park perfectly within the lines but can barely get out
Find myself parking miles away if I go to any big car parks
Then some tosser always comes and parks in the space next to you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯️
Check out the regs on minimum garage size and weep!

Surely cars have become bigger tho since the regs came in
You’d think they’d make the spaces wider
What? And pass up the opportunity of a revenue-generating fine for your wheel touching the line?!!

Worst thing is when you park equally between 2 cars but not in the space then they all bugger off and leave you looking like the plum!

But it all depends on the space available in the car park really. I parked right on the other side of a french supermarket car park once, no cars for miles around but came back to find a car parking right next to me and a dent in my door!:mad:

White T6 with red decals going west on the M62 towing a twin axle caravan last Friday? Was it you?

Because if it was, slow down! I sat behind you for awhile at 75 mph before you pulled away from me.
A twin axle will “sit” on the road more nicely when towing, but don’t let that allow complacency to slip in. 75mph is pushing boundaries with a Transporter as they just aren’t heavy enough!

Back