Spot The T6

Happy for you to practise on my bus, I've had some swirls appear over the past few months. ;)

Looks good though, had to take a double look to see the rear tyre and get a sense of prospective. :cool:

Hahaha. You certainly can't do that with mine after Evans Halshaw bodyshop attacked/repaired my bus.

Long story, but in brief, Evans Halshaw Leeds bodyshop repaired by T6 a couple if years ago doing an appalling job. I complained a number of times, with the result in a visit from the insurance assessor who said the work was "acceptable", and some BS about the van being too new and the paintwork difficult to match ( Blackberry). One of the assessors let slip he used to work for Evans Halshaw so I knew I was going to get nowhere with them. Its a work van and I couldn't afford for it to be off the road any longer, so didn't pursue the matter any further, but I will take every opportunity to slag off Evans Halshaw body shop. Other than an actual line where the paint work wasn't blended in, the offside rear quarter is a swirly mess, that when the sun hits it, is a sight to see. Wax and some elbow grease does improve it but is only temporary. I'll just have to hope for a dark rainy night when I come to sell it.

Long story, but in brief, Evans Halshaw Leeds bodyshop repaired by T6 a couple if years ago doing an appalling job. I complained a number of times, with the result in a visit from the insurance assessor who said the work was "acceptable", and some BS about the van being too new and the paintwork difficult to match ( Blackberry). One of the assessors let slip he used to work for Evans Halshaw so I knew I was going to get nowhere with them. Its a work van and I couldn't afford for it to be off the road any longer, so didn't pursue the matter any further, but I will take every opportunity to slag off Evans Halshaw body shop. Other than an actual line where the paint work wasn't blended in, the offside rear quarter is a swirly mess, that when the sun hits it, is a sight to see. Wax and some elbow grease does improve it but is only temporary. I'll just have to hope for a dark rainy night when I come to sell it.
Mate that sucks, appalling service! Assessors "being in" with bodyshops is common unfortunately.

Crappy but not a rare issue, and get why you wouldn't want to loose the van any longer.

Have you considered taking it to a proper detailer. They might be able to correct the poor work with some careful flat and polishing.
Ok, so you will have to pay for this, but even a small amount of correction work from the right company might fully fix the mess the bodyshop left.

Back