Sold Sportline spoiler and lower splitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevefrs

Fuel Process Engineer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
As title I have the sportline front spoiler and additional splitter for sale.
These are the traveling lite versions and the spoiler is painted in deep black pearl.
Unfortunately the osf corner has some damage from when my neighbour reversed into it and hence it will need some repairs to the corner.
I will get some more pics up shortly. Collect from Scunthorpe
£150 ono
20200919_131116.jpg

20201028_111956.jpg

Last edited:
As title I have the sportline front spoiler and additional splitter for sale.
These are the traveling lite versions and the spoiler is painted in deep black pearl.
Unfortunately the osf corner has some damage from when my neighbour reversed into it and hence it will need some repairs to the corner.
I will get some more pics up shortly. Collect from Scunthorpe
£150 ono
View attachment 90469

View attachment 90471
Hi mate is the damaged corner just paintwork or has it cracked etc? I'm local to you also. (Grimsby)

Paintwork only. 2 scratches as you can see on the photos and what look to be stress marks in the paint. My painter said it would only need the corner painting but I am going to fit the abt splitter instead. Not sure if you can see them in the pic.
20201104_140739.jpg

Understood, my painter quoted £100 and he knows i am a fussy bugger so it had to be right. That said he is a fussy bugger as well. Maybe that is why he has been doing work for me for the last 15 years...

Understood, my painter quoted £100 and he knows i am a fussy bugger so it had to be right. That said he is a fussy bugger as well. Maybe that is why he has been doing work for me for the last 15 years...
Haha cool. I'll see what my mate can do. I need it doing iridium grey so might be a bit more. Keep you posted

How have I not seen this!! All this stick im getting.. :slow rofl:

Selective notifications!!

I’m up for having the whole lot... Scunthorpe is a bit far though! :oops: Hmmm black as well!! Just what I want!

I can get a price for shipping but I expect it might not be cheap unless tourershine is heading up this way

Yes please. I’ll have it. PM me what you find out and we will work something out :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back