Sportline Side Bar Protection

Out of stock and has been for a while from that ebay seller...anyone had any luck with anyone else on ebay?.

I’ve been looking too and the only ones I can find are from van style but are twice the price.

Give me five mins, will go and take some :)

Ok, so this is what I fitted to mine -

Front...
View attachment 34470
Rear...
View attachment 34471

I had those fitted for a while. Although they're a good fit and look good, I found they were too short to offer good protection. Especially the rear flaps. Still had mud over the bumper sides towards the rear. However I'm at standard ride height. They might be more effective on a lowered van.

Heres a pic with side bars against the front flap. Still lots of exposure for debris coming off the tyres to strike the bars

Screenshot_20190103-224220_Gallery.jpg

That makes sense about the wheel sealant I’ll def gonna get some front mud flaps. Cheers mate :thumbsup:
I've always found ceramic coat offers best protection on side bars compared to a general wheel sealant, especially being polished stainless steel. A good quality ceramic coat is chemical resistant whereas not all wheel sealants are. Plus the ceramic coat will offer a much more durable (harder) layer of protection. Happy to offer advice on which kits to buy and where from, if that helps?

Reactions: MrT
Says out of stock...messaged him a few times as well to make sure.

I've always found ceramic coat offers best protection on side bars compared to a general wheel sealant, especially being polished stainless steel. A good quality ceramic coat is chemical resistant whereas not all wheel sealants are. Plus the ceramic coat will offer a much more durable (harder) layer of protection. Happy to offer advice on which kits to buy and where from, if that helps?
That would def help Cool. What coating do you recommend? As I only want a small bottle for the bars ? Cheers mate

Back