Sold my house <gulp>

Deaky

Life’s too short to drink shite beer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Went live on the market on Friday last week, had our first full asking price offer 2 hours later o_O Bit of a whirl wind but it's sold today with best offer final bids for more than the asking price. Where the heck am I gonna move to now :p

Went live on the market on Friday last week, had our first full asking price offer 2 hours later o_O Bit of a whirl wind but it's sold today with best offer final bids for more than the asking price. Where the heck am I gonna move to now :p

Congratulations mate.
Now buy a huge motorhome and travel around Europe with me.

Congrats dude...

You can come stay with us in London for a while . . . .

(In between your European travels with Paul)

Went live on the market on Friday last week, had our first full asking price offer 2 hours later o_O Bit of a whirl wind but it's sold today with best offer final bids for more than the asking price.
Where the heck am I gonna move to now :p
Congrats mate. We’re looking to sell up soon. Looking to flip some run-downs in the hope of building up some equity.
Glad to hear that people are still looking to buy!

Hi @Deaky ...if your house is as nice as your van ...I’d have brought it :laugh:

Congrats mate. We’re looking to sell up soon. Looking to flip some run-downs in the hope of building up some equity.
Glad to hear that people are still looking to buy!
Market definitely seems buoyant at the moment. It's definitely a sellers market.

Market definitely seems buoyant at the moment. It's definitely a sellers market.

I'd agree with that, even over here is Leicestershire.
We had our house on the market just before lockdown, but removed it when morons still wanted to have a viewing in the middle of the actual first lockdown, but that's probably why people in Leicester keep getting put in the naughty corner due to their stupidity.
Anyway, in the last couple of weeks 2 other houses in my close have just sold. Ours will be going back on the market soon and we will be out of here hopefully.

Obviously it's full of LED lighting :cry:
Just think a whole new blank canvas...Solar on the roof..cameras front and rear and new Led lights ..it will be your new playground :laugh:

Buy something with 'potential'. I know of a bloody top Architect. ;)

Ours just gone on the market. First viewing booked for Tuesday, not quite as busy as I'd thought but it's a start.

Back