So .... thinking about a hi lo top conversion .

High roof? The best version of T5 or T6 you will ever own if it's to be used as a camper, preferably a LWB.

We've had three LWB high tops T5s, two with Reimo roofs and one factory roof, prior to those we have owned three T4s again all LWB high tops. The last four campers have been self built.

If you want pictures PM me.

Rod

Yeah not a fan of the securing screws in each corner or the lack of head height. Shame because they look great.

I thought about it but they add way too much weight high up, they elevate too high for us, I am not sure about replacing the canvas over time and they are very expensive compared even to the established names.

However the biggest killer for me is their continued diabolical customer service (look at the T4/5 forum) and I wouldn't go near them with a barge pole. They seem to charm people to start with but are quick to p155 them off afterwards so what use is a 5 year warranty from a company like that?

There is a new one around Low Life Elevating Roofs that looks very interesting that I would consider if we hadn't decided on an alternarive route.

Back