Smart Bed Evolution 2 or Rib Altair.

Mike Dean

Aviation
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I’ve been looking at various options and these seemed to be pleasing to the eye and M1 tested. Before I make my purchase would you recommend any others and result why? :thumbsup:

Reactions: TEB
Went for a rib 130 slider in the end. Managed to get the last old stock with 3 seats rather than the new 2 seater! Result..

Had the same dilemma but we are going for a Rib Altair as it will be more comfortable both as a passenger seat and as a bed. Also get storage under the seat which is essential. The Rib also allows you to elevate the head rest to different positions unlike the smart bed.

I don't know about the Rib but I can tell you that my Smart is very comfortable to sleep on with just a mattress topper / protecter. It has the memory foam 'padding' / simora fabric combination as supplied by Smart with the bed.

I don't know about the Rib but I can tell you that my Smart is very comfortable to sleep on with just a mattress topper / protecter. It has the memory foam 'padding' / simora fabric combination as supplied by Smart with the bed.

Same for the rib, foam backed seat, as above you have adjustable headrests. Only issue with any of these bed is you need to be a tall passenger.

We haven't got any headrests (but do have seatbelts). Then again, I hope that I never have to carry any passengers, be they tall, short, fat or skinny.

Back