Slidepod Pics

Like most of you I love using the Cadac but the Slidepod is handy for making a quick cup of coffee or just boiling water.
When I get my van back I think its possible to make a screen up the size of the rear of the van and then attach it to some velcro strips if you were going to cook on the cooker, but I can’t see me cooking a proper meal in the van anyway like everyone says the smell of cooking isn’t nice.

Don’t worry @Tourershine, we are doing a tarts and vicars party at the first event you come to. It has a twist though, the girls dress as the vicars and the guys as the tarts.....:whistle:

Is that like when your mates ask who is ordering a desert whist you're in a restaurant, for me to order one and they stand up and walk off, leaving me sat there alone with the sound of them laughing as they walk out the door.

Is that like when your mates ask who is ordering a desert whist you're in a restaurant, for me to order one and they stand up and walk off, leaving me sat there alone with the sound of them laughing as they walk out the door.
Or waiting until you have your awning pitched before the rest of the group move location on the campsite.

Almost like when you can’t make it to Bala so suggest an alternate location in Wales for the annual T6F camp, only to be denied and told you won’t be missed. :cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:rolleyes:

What was the alternative location?

Probably as far away from Leicestershire as humanly possible.
Don't worry @Davenjo, I will hire out Bradgate park just for us Leicester VW boys.
We can cook up some real butcher sausages, not that cheap 60% white pork stuff the others eat.

Probably as far away from Leicestershire as humanly possible.
Don't worry @Davenjo, I will hire out Bradgate park just for us Leicester VW boys.
We can cook up some real butcher sausages, not that cheap 60% white pork stuff the others eat.
Lol - used to go there often but wont visit nowadays with their dog policy and trying to charge people for using the Old John logo.

Back