Wanted Single Passenger Seat

What kind of price mate?
Do you want the seat base as well or just the seat?

The cheapest one that is on eBay at the moment in Simora that is the same as mine but without heating is £549 plus 29 postage.

Mine has the heating as well. So would be looking for more than that. Are you still interested?

Thanks.

Last edited:

The cheapest one that is on eBay at the moment in Simora that is the same as mine but without heating is £549 plus 29 postage.

Mine has the heating as well. So would be looking for more than that. Are you still interested?

Thanks.
Have that link mate?

Someone will pay it or near to it. They aren’t getting any cheaper unfortunately and also getting rarer.

I have sold 6 passenger seats in the last two weeks, all captains chairs, but not heated.

All I have left now are non armrest/non heated but with lumber and height. They are £600+Vat. You can add armrests easily now. And the heating element

Thanks.
I bit the bullet and bought this one hopefully should arrive on Monday.

Back