Side on Sunday.

shit the bed Chris R,they look great. I was going for your previous rims ,not now these are the ones.
Unfortunately I can’t get stock of these for at least the next few weeks, but I do have stock of 1 set of the satin black with dark machined face.

Long time since I posted an SOS but very happy with these Fuel Zephyrs from Bognor. Four years almost to the day since I got the van and its first wheel change! When I posted it in the other thread yesterday I was ready for someone to say that the side chrome needs to go but I was adamant that I wanted the chrome strips and caravelle grille to stay cos I like the way they look. But the more I look at this photo the more incongruous it looks and it just doesn’t go with the direction I’m heading in. It’s going to have to go.

That’s right, I had an argument in my head with an imaginary person and lost... COVID has a lot to answer for. But love these wheels.

2749DD14-447F-4091-B7A3-DDFC22FB9092.jpeg

Long time since I posted an SOS but very happy with these Fuel Zephyrs from Bognor. Four years almost to the day since I got the van and its first wheel change! When I posted it in the other thread yesterday I was ready for someone to say that the side chrome needs to go but I was adamant that I wanted the chrome strips and caravelle grille to stay cos I like the way they look. But the more I look at this photo the more incongruous it looks and it just doesn’t go with the direction I’m heading in. It’s going to have to go.

That’s right, I had an argument in my head with an imaginary person and lost... COVID has a lot to answer for. But love these wheels.

View attachment 103578
Looking great!

That looks really good @andys, love those wheels. Agreed re chrome strips. What did you do suspension wise in the end?

That looks really good @andys, love those wheels. Agreed re chrome strips. What did you do suspension wise in the end?
It’s still on its B14s, with the fronts wound up as high as they will go. There’s a bit more clearance at the rear, and there’s actually a bit left if I needed it. It is lower than I want, however I’m now bang on 2m at the highest point so there’s a decision to be made. My garage has 2.09m clearance and the multi storey I regularly park in is 2.1m so I have plenty of room to go, just need to have a think of any time i have/will need to be <=2m. I think i will end up going up about 40mm to approx stock height (but not with stock setup) but the lockdown and other stuff will give me a chance to come to a decision on that.

Back