Side on Sunday.

It was definitely squeeky-bum time there @DBUK as they are all set to 2.05m so I wasnt sure until stopped and checked before the last inch. A bloke in a boy racer golf actually gave me a thumbs up as I approached too.

Hi @Sabre

We have a caravan up the coast from Skeggy
So we only have a ride down at beginning of the season and at the end when it’s quite

It is known as Skegvagas isn’t it
No offence @DBUK

Andy

Sunday. What could one possibly do when the weather is so lovely?
Took a trip to the local vehicle detailing shop. Came out £100 lighter!
First time I have ever used a clay bar; was a tad sceptical I have to say. Now all I can say is what the hell took me so long to think of using this!!! The smoothness that it leaves behind is amazing. Followed up with a compound polish using the mop, now just needs a wax treatment, which it’ll get later when the sun chills out a tad.

The S-o-S pictures don’t do the shine justice.
CE792BE5-19B3-4CE2-8C8E-C7A22ECDABC8.jpeg

CFE48527-ED03-4FD2-A9FE-99C968686844.jpeg

D2918D8A-072F-402F-8924-E3D8CB32D67F.jpeg

Last edited:
Pity. I loooooove those Three Bridges conversions. I couldn't justify it tho, and would be afraid to use it if I did get it

Pity. I loooooove those Three Bridges conversions. I couldn't justify it tho, and would be afraid to use it if I did get it
I am looking forward to visiting and seeing their operation. I have no intention on a camper conversion but do have plans for my bus.

Back