Side on Sunday.

Had to give the van a wash well before 7.30 this morning and remove side bars but not brackets ready to drop off at detailers.
Could not of sent it to him covered in mud very quick wash but looks better, throw the new side bars in the van just in case he wants to put a coating on them:D

20180415_080532.jpg

20180415_083121.jpg

It's because of how I like yours @andythom188 i'm going to change my 19's to Gold if I keep them, but a very different Gold to yours. I know it's a marmite wheel colour, but i'm so fed up with mine in gloss Black because they are a nightmare to keep clean, and Silver wheels are not my bag either, so a really bright metallic Gold is next on the agenda if a certain person doesn't persuade me to part with them against his banded 18s i'm having.

It's because of how I like yours @andythom188 i'm going to change my 19's to Gold if I keep them, but a very different Gold to yours. I know it's a marmite wheel colour, but i'm so fed up with mine in gloss Black because they are a nightmare to keep clean, and Silver wheels are not my bag either, so a really bright metallic Gold is next on the agenda if a certain person doesn't persuade me to part with them against his banded 18s i'm having.
I said to you the other week gold wheels on a black van and you said it was not your cup of tea to much bling :rofl: mine are bronze.
My plan was to have these bronze wheels painted gold but I'm happy at the moment with how it looks
Pic attached are rotiform ind look very nice

Screenshot_20171112-172455.png

Last edited:
Nice looking wheels @andythom188 Shame we can't see them in the flesh today but plenty of opportunities available this summer I'm sure. :thumbsup:
Van will be in shrewsbury all week and I'm having to drive me dads Peugeot estate :( yes m8 be plenty of opportunities over the summer maybe bala or camper jam
Got to get my 19"range rover sport space savers off to the banded steel company ready for winter ;)

Last edited:
This is the thing with wheels, you like, you don't like, you go back and look, then you like again.
However, taking my wheels off yesterday and smashing my knuckles on the calliper was the last straw for me and Black wheels, so it's been another long night of looking at wheels, wheel colours, wheel styles, and I keep looking at yours, and actually like the look, but in more of a Gold like that pic you just popped on, so thanks :thumbsup:

This is the thing with wheels, you like, you don't like, you go back and look, then you like again.
However, taking my wheels off yesterday and smashing my knuckles on the calliper was the last straw for me and Black wheels, so it's been another long night of looking at wheels, wheel colours, wheel styles, and I keep looking at yours, and actually like the look, but in more of a Gold like that pic you just popped on, so thanks :thumbsup:
The gold will compliment your black beauty,
Not good having to take the wheels off every week to clean and cracking knuckles.
I know your pain on spending nights on end just looking at wheels.
Had that pic saved on my phone for ideas how I wanted the van to look,just gives you a good idea how it will look once done :thumbsup:

Back