Side on Sunday.

We've been making the most of easy bike transportation too. So easy to throw 4 bikes in the back. Just slightly annoying that the Wife has to follow in her car as we only have 3 seats.
I was wondering which one gets tied up and thrown on the cardboard in the back of the kidnap wagon.:eek:

@GoatBoater we too could not wait for windows and seats and you do right just getting out there and enjoying it.
@chriscroft got to agree, funny all the time I had my disco3 then bmw x5 all I kept saying was should have had a 110... now no regrets and look at this 110 and think as well as rather than instead of (dream garage of course).

@GoatBoater we too could not wait for windows and seats and you do right just getting out there and enjoying it.

Yeah - slightly gutted not to get it all sorted in time for summer, but worth the wait: If I'd bought the van I saw earlier I'd be a T5 owner now not a T6 !

Is that the bottom car park next to the village and the end of the lake? (Opposite end to where the Forum camp was)
Yes pal took a drive out this evening and ended up in Bala ,van hasn't really been used since end of May ,so now the caravelle floor is complete and triple seat in will start getting out and about in it again

Back