Side Bar Cleaning

Gazzarn

Pirate
T6 Pro
Hello I’m just after any recommendations of method or a product to get my side bars cleaned and sparkling. As you can see they’re tarnished, I’ve tried some stainless steel cleaner but hasn’t helped.
Thanks in advance :)

4F78508E-2D4F-40DF-938F-D50D42BDFEFB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I’m just after any recommendations of method or a product to get my side bars cleaned and sparkling. As you can see they’re tarnished, I’ve tried some stainless steel cleaner but hasn’t helped.
Thanks in advance :)

View attachment 35277

Have you been using cheap car wash gangs? The bar looks like it's had some chemical cleaning, indicative of such cleaning services.

Have you been using cheap car wash gangs? The bar looks like it's had some chemical cleaning, indicative of such cleaning services.
Yes I’ve been using the local gang who do a decent job for a tenner (plus what I’m going to have to pay to clean the side bars :whistle:)

Yes I’ve been using the local gang who do a decent job for a tenner (plus what I’m going to have to pay to clean the side bars :whistle:)

Oh @Gazzarn we were getting on so well. I was thinking of asking you round for dinner and meeting my family. I even thought about using your T6 as my screen saver.

I'm not angry, I just feel a little let down and slightly disappointed. :(

Last edited:
Hahaha creased :rofl: I felt it as well :D
Will you still be my friend if I ditch the gang and get off my lazy arse and clean it handraulically myself ;)

Once they're polished up with one of the above listed products, is there any product anyone would recommend to keep stainless looking tip top and help protect it. I give mine a quick wipe down with Muc Off Protect and Shine after each wash, but wondering if there is something superior out there?

Once they're polished up with one of the above listed products, is there any product anyone would recommend to keep stainless looking tip top and help protect it. I give mine a quick wipe down with Muc Off Protect and Shine after each wash, but wondering if there is something superior out there?
I'd all recommend a chemical resistant coating (ceramic), I know I keep banging on about it, but long term...it's the best solution

Back