Show Us Your Classic Car

OMG - please tell me that is a genuine SWB Sport Quattro & not a Dialynx creation
You lucky, lucky boy - I would sell my heart & soul to have 1 of these Group B legends in the moomin garage...
Unfortunately not a 500K original but impossible to tell until you lift the bonnet.
I had the shell and carbon panels professionally made (not by Keith Murray) and spent 5 years finishing it.

Unfortunately not a 500K original but impossible to tell until you lift the bonnet.
I had the shell and carbon panels professionally made (not by Keith Murray) and spent 5 years finishing it.
Still a fine looking car - my brother in law who lives in Appleby has a Lago blue E reg MB engined UR Quattro safely tucked away in his garage. The only mods being a Scorpion exhaust and a 3 spoke Vortex steering wheel. Engine & drivetrain is totally standard as it left the factory.
Sounds awesome with the 5 cylinder burble...

Jesus some of you guys have so much spare time! Some truly gorgeous and shiny looking motors :thumbsup:

@R8N XX. That was the other 'small difference' that I had in mind. I think that fact that it was only £3 might be another!

Back