should I fit a pop up roof if it’s fitted out already?

No it’s not too late. Get it done if you’re over 4 feet tall. You’ll be glad.
I have a vanmax one and it’s brilliant.

I will put the counter view. We don’t have one, and don’t think we need it.
Why not try without one, before committing that much money.

Pete

My lads T5 was fully self-converted when he decided on an Austops pop-top. They made a superb job, finishing all the detail bits in awkward corners etc
If you've always hunched you way around a standard-height van, a pop-top is a revelation. Its an extra bed as well if you need it (not me)
Cheese
Pies

did ours back to front last year too. didnt think we needed it until we got it fitted. had to remove the bed and units for the fit but well worth it and no more hunching over when making a coffee

+1 for without....as said try without...we attach an awning tent/sun canopy this creates outdoor living space...or you could invest in a wind out awning...So you get to the camp site wind out the awning ( in seconds) unfold the comfy chairs and crack open a bottle ..and chill....simple !!! ....

ps ..a lot cheaper than a pop top :inlove::inlove:

Entirely do-able and most converters won’t bat an eyelid at the challenge. As a pop-top owner, I’m biased naturally!

Forgot to say, Austops didnt remove anything, they sealed the whole caboosh inside with a purpose-made fireproof screen whilst the roof was being cut out, no mess whatsoever.

+1 for without....as said try without...we attach an awning tent/sun canopy this creates outdoor living space...or you could invest in a wind out awning...So you get to the camp site wind out the awning ( in seconds) unfold the comfy chairs and crack open a bottle ..and chill....simple !!! ....
ps ..a lot cheaper than a pop top :inlove::inlove:

Both is nice, poptop and a Fiamma :thumbsup:

Forgot to say, Austops didnt remove anything, they sealed the whole caboosh inside with a purpose-made fireproof screen whilst the roof was being cut out, no mess whatsoever.

Both is nice, poptop and a Fiamma :thumbsup:
True! I have both! And a humongous driveaway awning that slides into the Fiamma

Back