She has arrived :-)

But they look nicer with a decent stance @Polzeylad, all cars / vans do.
I totally disagree.

Loz's raised Cali looks great. The Seikel and Rockton vans look great.
Decent stance? It's a van not a sodding karate pose.

This car is "stanced"

3_small.jpg

A decent car ruined in the name of "style."
But well done for the wind up. You're now on ignore.

If a tradesman turned up in a lowered van on big wheels, I'd turn him away. If he does that to his van, what we he do to our house or cars?

Last edited:
Reactions: DPS
If you dont want to lower but you would like better road handling (less roll) , i would go with H&R Anti roll bars. Very worthwhile mod IMO.

@Polzeylad . I thought by lowering it, it would make it feel a bit less boaty and give less roll on roundabouts?

Yep with the right kit it will roll a bit less but you'll then have to put up with other compromises.

My Subaru Outback is very much raised (by Subaru at the factory) and there are vast spaces in the arches but it corners incredibly well, sticks like merde to a blanket and doesn't care what the conditions are.

Yet I've seen and driven many a lowered car that handles like a bag of spanners.

I can make perfectly good progress in my heavy, boat Cali mainly (IMO) because it has decent AWD.

It's all horses for courses with these vans due to the nature of mods you can do. I must admit I do agree with @Polzeylad about many mods and agree @Loz's cali and the rockton and seikel vans look good. However on the flip side I'm always amazed at what can be done with all vehicles these days. I'm slowly falling into the boat of do what makes you happy to your van and that you're happy to live with and drive around. I'm super saving for my van ATM but when its converted and slightly modded it may also raise a few eyebrows but I don't care.
Stay within the law and do what makes you happy. :thumbsup:

Back