Sold Set of Caravelle H7 Headlights - NOW REDUCED - £200 ONO

Status
Not open for further replies.

exesoundtech

For Sale - Set of Caravelle Headlights from 2016 Executive - £225 NOW REDUCED: £200 ONO

Removed from our Caravelle & replaced with the THQ ones. Collection from Poole, Dorset or Parcel Force express48 delivery for £20.

2021-09-10_17-52-27_057.jpeg2021-09-10_17-52-35_130.jpeg

Last edited:
The H4 headlights are the least favourite option and tend to go foe pennies on this forum.

These H7 units plus Night breaker bulbs are a million times better than H4. Good upgrade if you can’t stretch to THQ.

Reactions: CAB
The simplest way I’ve found of identifying H4 & H7s are H4s have one stripy and one chequered reflector and the H7s have two stripy reflectors.

The H4s have the little hole on the outside of the sticky out bulb.

The H7s have the little hole towards the inside.

That's what I look for!

Now reduced to clear space in the house - £200, or make me an offer! Good upgrade from the standard H4 units if you can't stretch to the Transporter HQ units (or similar).

Reactions: CAB
These are a good price and cannot believe they are still available.

I’ve upgraded from H4s and the improvement is significant. While not LED levels of brightness I now feel safe driving at night which couldnt be said of the H4s

Anyone with H4s on the fence about which way to go these are a good option.

GLWTS

Ian

These are a good price and cannot believe they are still available.

I’ve upgraded from H4s and the improvement is significant. While not LED levels of brightness I now feel safe driving at night which couldnt be said of the H4s

Anyone with H4s on the fence about which way to go these are a good option.

GLWTS

Ian
Totally agree!

I would have bought these but I'm off to buy a rear seat tonight off T6DSGCris. Hope you find a buyer!

Dam, shame you didn’t post this a couple of days ago as I drove through Poole yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back