Sold T6 Garage Clear Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedUn

Kombi... work in progress
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Time to move a few bits on in an attempt to make some space in the garage... Pics to follow in post 2.

H4 OEM headlights, no damage, done around 10k miles from new. £20

Tailgate OEM non-led rears, as above, mint condition, done around 10k miles SOLD

Highline grille, slightly dusty but mint condition, ideal for painting, £40 SOLD

Tailgate interior wiper motor cover perfectly sound deadened by yours truly (hate rattles) £forum donation SOLD

Highline front cabin light unit, with OEM mic SOLD

Rear non-led light units x2, SOLD

Light grey seat belt covers, SOLD

Of course open to offers on everything.

I'd prefer local collection on the head lights if possible due to size, can post everything else. If not I can take to the next Herts, Beds and Bucks meet which meets just outside MK.

Cheers
Rich

Last edited:
Second lot, forgot to add, rear lights come with a decent led reversing bulb so you can actually see in reverse!

20210830_210403.jpg

20210830_210506.jpg

20210830_210620.jpg

Seatbelt covers please if pos. im in rotherham so jiffy bag and post If ok? :)
Pm me for payment and postage.

Yep, I like the look of that. Was it easy to fit? Any rattles?

And what are those red things in the tie down points lol.
Two big tek screws and two small self tappers, easy enough, better with a 2nd pair of hands. No rattles at all!

Those red things are for the forty winks bed frame :thumbsup:

Time to move a few bits on in an attempt to make some space in the garage... Pics to follow in post 2.

H4 OEM headlights, no damage, done around 10k miles from new. £40

Tailgate OEM non-led rears, as above, mint condition, done around 10k miles SOLD

Highline grille, slightly dusty but mint condition, ideal for painting, £40

Tailgate interior wiper motor cover perfectly sound deadened by yours truly (hate rattles) £forum donation

Highline front cabin light unit, with OEM mic £10

Rear non-led light units x2, £5 for both

Light grey seat belt covers, SOLD

Of course open to offers on everything.

I'd prefer local collection on the head lights if possible due to size, can post everything else. If not I can take to the next Herts, Beds and Bucks meet which meets just outside MK.

Cheers
Rich
Hi Redun,

Put me down for the Highline front cabin light unit, with OEM mic and Rear non-led light units x2.
I’m in Suffolk so hope posting OK.

Will PM address, etc.

Hi Redun,

Put me down for the Highline front cabin light unit, with OEM mic and Rear non-led light units x2.
I’m in Suffolk so hope posting OK.

Will PM address, etc.
Will do! Cheers :thumbsup:

Also got a Rhino LWB load liner to go if anyone's interested? Needs a vacuum will get some pics later :thumbsup:

Are the grille and tail wiper cover still available? And could you post as I am Bristol based. Cheers

Sorry yes they are available, the grill is quite a beast to post but I'm sure I can sort something though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back