Seat Upgrades - Possibly Leather

craigblues

T6 Pro
Hi All!

Has anyone upgraded their seats, either front seats or all 5 if you have a kombi to Leather or something else? Interested in seeing pictures and hearing who you used along with your review/thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

This was my old leather in the t6 kombi before I did the caravelle rail conversion another forum member owns them now looking at going carlex leather next or similar

Screenshot_20180519-161428_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20180519-161344_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20180519-161337_Samsung Internet.jpg

The front seats are in, Audi A6/S6. Just waiting on the RNR bed which is at the upholsterer.IMG_9509 copy.jpg

I’ve seen a couple of people go to Doncaster Trimmers they do Nappa leather. Work and reviews seem really good.

I’ll be honest, I don’t have any knowledge with the difference in leather types. But the picture and look great! Ha!

Bus Stop Vw sheffield. It’s karndean.

The drivers seat doesn’t rotate as I didn’t want it to so haven’t fitted swivel base

Peatey

Does your driver's chair spin 90degs or a full 180? I'm after a small kitchen pod behind the driver but want to be able to spin 180degs.

mine would spin 180 but with the handbrake and the 'L' shape layout its not practical at all because of the room needed so we don't use it unless taking photos!!

Back