Wanted Seat swap Pandu / Simora (vice Versa)

bamberjim

Hi all … bit of a long shot but I have front captains seats in Simora and rear triple single seats in Pandu.
Has anyone got similar and would want to swap either front or rears to make a matching set?

my seats are mint condition and based in Bracknell but happy to travel

I'm down the road in Reading and can swap your covers over without swapping seats. I'll message you

how did you get on with a swap? I’m also in the predicament where I have captains seats in simora and single rear seats in pandu and no covers for captains seats anywhere so intrigued to how you got on

It's not simple, the Pandu covers only fit the Caravelle seat. However that really just means that the back rest of the seat is different everything else is the same. Also because the seats have airbags the covers are not symmetrical, so you have to find exactly the right drivers or passenger side that you need.

how did you get on with a swap? I’m also in the predicament where I have captains seats in simora and single rear seats in pandu and no covers for captains seats anywhere so intrigued to how you got on
No luck, apparently the 3x singles went not available in Simora either !

to be fair as they are both dark it’s not the end of the world, sure some matching seats will come up at some point. There is a pair of front in Pandu on eBay but they want £1850 which is a bit to much for me

I did see the Simora fabric is avail le to buy so maybe an option to get a trimmer to change out the centre panels on the rears…

if you search
VW Transporter T6 Simora Fabric Genuine OEM VW . Would be interesting to see what it would cost to change only the centre panels on the rear seats

have 3 singles in pandu which i'd sell the covers off of if needed as mine are going leather to match my fronts.

also have a nearside pandu single seat with brackets and belt to sell.

have 3 singles in pandu which i'd sell the covers off of if needed as mine are going leather to match my fronts.

also have a nearside pandu single seat with brackets and belt to sell.
Cheers for offer but it’s front that’s the problem

Interestingly, I've got someone offering me a driver's seat in Pandu that isn't a Caravelle seat...so they must exist as covers for normal seats

It's not simple, the Pandu covers only fit the Caravelle seat. However that really just means that the back rest of the seat is different everything else is the same. Also because the seats have airbags the covers are not symmetrical, so you have to find exactly the right drivers or passenger side that you need.
Turns out that there's two versions of the pandu front seat covers. One for the multivan, compatible with van seats:

Screenshot_20210905-201833.png
Screenshot_20210905-202129.png

And ones for the caravelle seats:

Screenshot_20210905-202035.png

Yep, apparently I had Exploria's last Pandu seat covers last week but SGStyling offered to make a Pandu cover for £150 + Vat, as they have some left over Pandu pattern fabric from Exploria after trimming a customer's bed

Back