Seat recovering

I'm looking for some inspiration. Need to have two captains seats and the RnR bed (not yet bought it) covered to match. Thinking about leather. Probably black with some blue, maybe stitching detailing.
Show me some pics?
Anyone recommend good re-trimming service in the North East?

Just had mine done by Vision Leisure but they’re Shropshire way. Don’t know how far north east you are. Doncaster trimmers seem to do some good work.

20B65694-1DD7-4B62-B9C9-54071477F22B.jpeg A20A408D-8B33-4ABB-ADE8-B59A2F2C156D.jpeg

That's the sort of thing we'd be looking at. How much do Vision Leisure charge to re-trim each seat?
I'll have a look at the Doncaster trimmers too. I'm in Durham.

For standard leather about £450. Slightly more for Nappa. :)

BRyan1971, is that price for leather?
If it is I'd be keen to see some examples.
Where are they?

Hi Andy, i have not used them as yet, but was recommend by imperial VW, they have told me its leather, i am planing to visit them next week to see the demo T6, they sent me the photo below on what they can do, also visit the web sit i perviously posted

20170712_161819.jpg

I have a buddy in Consett that had his van converted by a Co. on the old Ever Ready estate at Tanfield near Stanley. He had the seats done somewhere nearby, I’ve texted him for a contact. Is that close enough?

Thanks guys. Those links are really helpful. Spook, I need to try get along to meet up some time soon.
I'd be very interested in the link to whoever it is near Consett/Tanfield too. It's all about the combination of price and quality.
This forum is such a source of useful info.

Thanks guys. Those links are really helpful. Spook, I need to try get along to meet up some time soon.
I'd be very interested in the link to whoever it is near Consett/Tanfield too. It's all about the combination of price and quality.
This forum is such a source of useful info.

It turns out my mate had his seats done as part of his conversion at Durham County Campers, who are on the old every ready site at Tanfield. Might be worth giving them a call?

Back