Seat layout and swivels

C9rum

VIP Member
Seat swivel and layout help please

im building a kombi day van with a slidepod,i have 1+1+1 seats in the rear, i will be removing the centre seat for more room and building a small pod to store a toilet in there where the seat would be,I'm trying to work out the best option for the front seats.

Could anyone tell me what double seat swivel when turned gose back closest to the dash please ?

If I fitted a pair of genuine factory swivel single seats will a leisure battery still fit under the drivers seat ? And will the seats slide back towards the dash to make more seating room ?

Is there enough room for 4 people to sit with a table using the kombi rear seats and front seats swivelled around ?

Has anyone used the cabbunk set up in a kombi ? Trying to fit 2 adults and 2 kids without a pop top

Sorry for all the questions just want to get it right and get everything ordered ASAP Thanks

I don't know the answers to all your questions but you can definitely fit a battery under the drives seat with factory swivels and the passenger seat will go back until it hits the dash.

Back