Seat covers

www.autoleathers.co.uk

Was put onto these by my dealer. Who also said they are actually going to start offering these covers on there order as they are that good. Reasonably priced and if the pix are anything to go by you can hardly tell the difference!

Dont know if this will help you but i took a chance and purchased two seat covers from www.gtecustomvans.co.uk on arrival they looked very good quality on fitting they looked even better a good tight fit and they look great They also do all sorts of seating combinations I would post some pictures but just getting ready to go away sorry . The link is https://www.gtecustomvans.co.uk/sportline-style-vw-t6-seat-covers.the link is and here is a pic from the website018.jpg

Please do post the pictures and let me know what your think to them! After receiving a few emails from them I decided they are total plebs and lost all confidence in them, which in turn put me off my purchase. But if you's turn out to be great then I shall re-consider as they are a great price.

I will post pics of mine too today. I just took front seat ones out my T5 and brought some for £50 for the back row and they are great quality and will do the job. They are essential for me as I have a Springerdor who loves mud! Think the van will be muddy after our holidays!

I need some too; our front seats took a bit of a battering on holiday so I also need to get them cleaned. Any good fabric cleaners anyone can recommend?!

We kept blankets on the rear bench seat which worked a treat.

I've hesitated on the full VW covers we had on the last Cali as I quite like the seat materials and they also weren't available. The waterproof covers work okay but are a bit sweaty and very very grey. Trying to make our T6 look more homely and colourful with nice rugs, blankets, etc.

leather set upgrades.

Could anyone recommend for a 1+2 front seat arrangement in leather, I could buy and ship to Australia and get my local trimmer to recover my factory seats with ? Your after market for T6 is impressive and we just don't have the demand for the high quality van customisation that you have in the uk ?.

leather set upgrades.

Could anyone recommend for a 1+2 front seat arrangement in leather, I could buy and ship to Australia and get my local trimmer to recover my factory seats with ? Your after market for T6 is impressive and we just don't have the demand for the high quality van customisation that you have in the uk ?.
Try these www.exploria-online.co.uk. On their site they say they buy the covers in from abroad for them to fit.

Anyone tried these? I've ordered a really good (apparently) fabric cleaner to tidy up our front seats but am tempted to cover them - I actually like the seats a lot and don't really want a shiny, sweaty, ill fitting cover that's plain grey grey grey. These can be chucked in the washing machine but are the same as the OEM seats.

BRANDRUP - Second Skin seat covers VW T6/T5 California

Pricey though as is usual with anything Brandrup.

Yes they look great.
Also have a look at www.seatskinz.co.uk
Have used these before and they have a wide range of options, including stitching and fabrics.
Not to bad on price either.
Currently investigating these. They seem pretty helpful. Just need armrest covers (okay apparently) and a slot for the rear seat pockets (not sure yet - have asked). If I get some, I'll stick up some photos.

Order placed; fingers crossed that they're okay! £281 all in (just having the front two seats covered).

Gone for "active anthracite" middles, "anthracite leather look" sides and blue stitching.
The mock up looks like this (although the actual shape is different!)

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-30%20at%2013.59.08_zps2yilugez.png

Back