Seat Belts on RnR beds

Gazweigh

Hi could people tell what they do with their seat belt buckle on the rock and roll bed as in how do you stop them falling down the side off the bed when you change from a seat to a bed and back again?

Hi could people tell what they do with their seat belt buckle on the rock and roll bed as in how do you stop them falling down the side off the bed when you change from a seat to a bed and back again?
Sorry for resurrecting a year old thread! Did you ever find a solution? Any other ideas from the forum?

Sorry for resurrecting a year old thread! Did you ever find a solution? Any other ideas from the forum?
Actually, just realised I can pull the buckles up between the seat and back rather than then hanging loose at the sides….

I wasn't happy with the safety of pulling them up between the seats. Got recommended these on another group and they work perfectly, at least for the passenger side one which tends to get lost.

2-Pack Car Seat Belt Buckle... 2-Pack Car Seat Belt Buckle Holder By Wididi Buckle Up - Soft Silicone - Easy Installation - Holds The Seatbelt Receiver In An Upright Position - Makes Buckling Easier For Kids, Adults & The Elderly : Amazon.co.uk: Baby Products
Thanks, I’ll give them a go!

Back