Seat Belt removal t6

Hi guys from Italy, just got a T6 caravelle 4matic and need to remove 3d row seats ceiling seat belt extension (as will not use 3D row seats), any ideas....?

I presume this is the same as our shuttle? Fixed seats?

You will need to drop the headliner and side trims.

Thanks, VW sure sows confusion with t6 names...no my short wheelbase “caravelle“ has the drive and passages seats, then a row with a 2 seat bench and one single seat (the older kind, clasping on floor pockets, not sliding rails), then there is the 3 seat bench, with two clasps for the floor pockets mounts, which is removable. I need to remove the ceiling seat belt attachment, I think it‘s called an extender (which comes down about 2/3 of the rear side windows), as I am not planning to use it. The rigid extender interferes with the placement of vaude window bags. I am trying to figure out if the extender (that holds the ”hook” through which the rearest seat belt passes) can be detached without detaching the “confortline” semi rigid felt covered ceiling cover... If there is an easier way to detach the extender....I you or anyone in this forum has an idea as to how to go about it I’d much appreciate it.

Back