Sold Samsung S9 Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
It won't come as any great shock to those that know how ridiculous I am with the latest phone tech, that i've pre-ordered the new S10 Plus which is out this coming Friday, collecting hopefully this coming Saturday.

So, that means my S9 Plus will be up for grabs, and as usual, it gets offered here first.

As per all my phones, it's in mint condition, been covered from new, fully boxed with the original charger, and ready to use with the latest software.
Comes in the Midnight Black. 128GB, currently used on EE, but I have no idea if other networks can be used.

This is for sale for £400 in here only. If you look through eBay and Gumtree, you will quickly see they sell for more, but the reliability of this place is more than worth the drop in price for me.

Like I said above, I am hopefully collecting my new S10 on Saturday, but it's dependant on our jobs in Liverpool on Friday. So who ever wants to secure this, can do so without money changing hands until my new one is collected.

Can you find out if its locked to EE and if so what has to be done to unlock it as I am on Tesco. Many Thanks Alan.

Can you find out if its locked to EE and if so what has to be done to unlock it as I am on Tesco. Many Thanks Alan.

Looking through the EE website, it's a pretty straight forward process that takes 72hrs and costs £8.99.

I rang EE a few months back to unlock a couple of handsets that were out of contract so the kids could use them on PAYG and they were already unlocked and the person on the phone gave me the impression they don’t lock them anymore and haven’t done for a few years ??

I rang EE a few months back to unlock a couple of handsets that were out of contract so the kids could use them on PAYG and they were already unlocked and the person on the phone gave me the impression they don’t lock them anymore and haven’t done for a few years ??

This is the problem, I just don't know because we don't have any other sims that aren't EE. Same goes for anyone I know.

So long as I dont have to pay you before next Sat morning I will have it.

No money will exchange until I have my new phone, which is at the earliest Saturday.
Do you want me to change the advert to Sold? I will just PM you next week for address and payment details etc.

Yes please, I will have it. I need a bigger phone than my sony as the eyesight is getting worse as I get older!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back