Sold Samsung S10 Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
First of all can I say please excuse the quality of the photos, they were taken with an iPhone, so not the usual clarity you'd expect from my pictures:whistle:

As the title says, Samsung S10 Plus 126g in Prism Black, obviously. The phone is on EE, but I have the unlock code direct from EE to use if you're not on a proper network.

I've sold several phones on here and I always say the same in my phone descriptions. The phone is immaculate. It's had a UAG cover on from the beginning and these covers are not cheap or easy to get hold of, but they are fantastic and I will include this cover in the sale. As usual with my phones, they come boxed with the genuine charger.
My new phone will be here tomorrow (S20 Ultra) and my cover will be here for that phone the day after, so I will get the phone posted out as soon as the cover arrives. No way am I taking a chance using the new phone until the cover arrives and you will see why if you look what the S20 Ultra costs.
The phone is just over a year old. It was purchased 2 days before the official UK release date (genuinely the first S10 in public use in the UK) purely by fluke.

Any Samsung fan will tell you how good these phones are, plus in got the phone of the year award 2019, but if you aren't familiar with the S10, here's all the info you need. Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 & S10+ | See Full Specs | Samsung UK

You can quickly see what these sell for used on places like eBay, so priced accordingly.

£400 Delivery included.

Screenshot_20200705-183054_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200705-183049_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200705-183044_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I've had a few of these phones on watch on eBay and they are going for around £400 consistently, but I really don't want to go down the eBay route purely because it's full of messers.

I'm going to drop this to £350 delivered to anyone on here on the basis that it's much easier and far less hassle then other selling outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back